Aug./Sept. COVID-19 Schedule
NOTICE AUG.-SEPT. 2021
After-Hours COVID-19 & Antibody Testing & Vaccine Clinic
For Your Visit...
- Wear a mask (no cloth masks permitted).
- Bring identification.
- All clinics are open to the public, walk-in only, no appointment needed.
For Antibody Testing...
- Be prepared to have blood drawn.
- Testing is available to anyone ages 10+.
For Vaccine Clinic...
- Vaccine is available to anyone ages 12+.
- Vaccine will be administered in two shots 3-4 weeks apart.
- You will be monitored 15-30 minutes after receiving.
Little Axe Health Center
- Testing- 5:30pm - 6:30pm: Thursday, Aug. 5th, Aug. 19th, Sept. 9th, Sept. 23rd
- Antibody Testing- 5pm - 6pm (LA ONLY): Thursday, Aug. 26th, Sept. 30th
- Vaccinations- 5pm - 7pm: Thursday, Aug. 5th, Aug. 12th, Aug. 19th, Aug. 26th, Sept. 9th, Sept. 23rd
- Testing- 5:30pm - 6:30pm: Tuesday, Aug. 10th, Aug. 24th, Sept. 14th, Sept. 28th
- Vaccinations- 5pm - 7pm: Tuesday, Aug. 3rd, Aug. 17th, Sept. 14th, Sept. 28th
In the event of adverse weather, testing may not be conducted.