Notice To All Patients: PlusCare & Shawnee Walk-In Clinics
Thank you for allowing us to provide your care! To better serve and provide the highest quality of care, beginning July 1, 2019, the following changes take effect:
All patients who use the PlusCare and Shawnee Walk-In Clinics now need to become an established patient for their primary care within the AST Health System. These clinic services are benefits for established patients, meaning they receive their routine health care within the AST Health System. This is to ensure the best, safest, and most appropriate care possible.
If you are not established patient you will be provided a “one time visit only.” After your visit you may become an established patient by:
- Scheduling an appointment to establish care today with PlusCare/Walk-in registration
- Calling the Shawnee Clinic to schedule an appointment 405.878.5850
- Calling the Little Axe Health Center to schedule an appointment 405.447.0300
To continue to access PlusCare and/or Walk-In Clinics, as well as the pharmacy, you will need to keep the appointment that is scheduled with the provider.
As an established patient the following services are offered:
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
- Specialty Care (Orthopedics, Dermatology, Neurology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Hematology, Nephrology, Podiatry, Cardiology, and Gynecology)
- Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy, Dentistry, Optometry, Nutritionist
- Full lab and x-ray
You may continue to receive primary care with your current provider/clinic; however, the AST Health System will not be able to provide you with walk-in/after-hours health care and pharmacy after this courtesy visit.
We hope that you choose AST Health System for your primary care needs.