Press Release: Changes for ASTHS
- (12.14.20) Shawnee Pharmacy adjusted hours: Monday-Friday (11:00 am to 7:00 pm). Closed Saturdays & Sundays.
Due to the recent COVID-19 resurgence, temporary adjustments have been at the Shawnee Clinic.
- Shawnee Clinic and SameDay Clinic are closed until further notice except for the Pharmacy which will maintain normal hours but will close on Saturdays.
Please keep in mind:
- PlusCare Clinic hours have altered to Monday-Friday, 11:00 am to 7:00 pm, Saturday & Sunday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Last patients are accepted 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Little Axe Clinic will continue current operations of Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- All patients can expect an increase in offerings of virtual patient encounters as well as sporadic interrupted or slowed services due to the impact of community spread within our area, the State, and its subsequent impacts upon operations.
- Purchase Referred Care Services (formerly Contract Health) will be conducted mostly via telephone assistance for the near future. Shawnee: 405.878.5850; Little Axe: 405.447.0300
For any inquiries please contact Absentee Shawnee Tribal Health System Administration at 405.447.0300. To stay informed of changes and access the most current information, please bookmark the COVID-19 on the following website: https://www.asthealth.org/covid-19. The AST Health System 24/7 COVID-19 Information Number: 405.695.1787 is available. Ne-yi-wa!